Thursday 31 December 2020

My 2020 in a nutshell



My 2020 in a nutshell.

I believed that everyone of us reckoned that 2020 would be the greatest year for the decade because it was a perfect year. 

Unfortunately, things didn’t go as we expected due to the pandemic that hits the entire world. 

However, i found out that 2020 was actually a year that i’d been grateful regarding on bad things that happened into my life. 


January

Okay. This is not actually a bad thing but I was happy when i managed to celebrate my 27th birthday with SWG’s family. And... i paid for the cake! It was my day. So i decided to treat them that could be considered as a sedekah. 


The bonding of the my girl bestfriends when Bella got married. I wasn’t kinda girl yang pakai ayu but when Bella insisted me to wear this dress, i actually liked it because it did make me look pretty & confident. Thanks bella.


February

It was bad when Simple tak dapat job untuk satu event ni. However, it was opportunity for me to support my friend’s art event so i took abah along to attend to the event. Never makes me feel better than seeing abah was so happy on that day. 


March - July

The month of pandemic and i received a retrenchment letter from my previous company.

I’d lost my guy bestfriend because i thought he chose his circle. 

I resigned from Simple.

I was rejected by my crush. ðŸ˜‚

I was devastated. I’d really dont know what i was going to do next. 


But—

Time will heal. I started to look and believe everything happened for some reasons. 

When i lost my job, i tried to find if there are any opportunities to utilize my skills. I started looking for 78++ job opportunities via online & did the freelance uncredited job to survive. 

I started to cook.

I registered a marketing class.

I went for couple job interviews. 


Then, 

Icon Production accepted me to be part of the team which is — my last resort. ðŸ˜‚


Betul lah. Kita hanya perlu bersabar.

Icon Production got everything i want it to.

-Self development,

-Second family,

-Great boss

-Great environment

-Positivities

-Career goals


So yeah. I’ve found that 2020 wasn’t that bad kalau kita sendiri letakkan perspektif kita pada sesuatu perkara tu. Hidup ni menarik kalau kita bust dia menarik. Cuma perlu bersabar.

If I would describe my 2020 in a word,

I would say... HIKMAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment