Thursday 18 August 2016

Same Old - Same Old

Been thinking about the dismal
Met with a damn angel
And hurt by the same evil
Sometime, this heart went brattle.

Somehow i looked at the different angle
Didn't mind about feeling would go baffled
It was the time to light up the candle
To find a way surviving in the dark and brutal tunnel.

Walking through it just like a dream
But it's real and mainstream
The dreadful feeling flows in my bloodstream
Cut it out as the best life is waiting to be redeemed.


Over the years i learned the lessons
The damn life can be beaten
By putting myself with the people love me
From family, best friends until the-artist-wannabes
I care. They share.
This love is fair and square.


The reason why i love being single after i've been dumped?
Because this beautiful life ask me to jump from the dump
I don't want to stay there forever
Because i know i'm not some kind of the dumpster
There are my dreams are still waiting in the sky
Why I should wait for someone to make me fly?
And I've got my own wings
I gonna spread it like it's a blessing.

I'm doing this for me
Not for thee--


Mengerti?

PS: Boleh mingle.






No comments:

Post a Comment